Our LRHS 2020-21 Dress Code Policy is now available! Please see our dress code policy below.
- Masks must be worn at all times.
- Jeans, dress slacks, capris, sweatpants, and athletic shorts will be worn with appropriate fit.
- Tights, spandex, and yoga pants may be worn with an appropriate over garment.
- Shorts, skirts/dresses, and skorts will be closer to the knee with appropriate fit.
- All tops will have sleeves.
- All types of pants or shorts will be worn at or above the waist.
- All shirts will have a neckline at neck/collar bone.
- Pullover/hooded sweat shirts may be worn OVER appropriate clothing.
- Soccer slides, sandals, and flip-flops.
- Not wearing mask
- Inappropriate words or designs on masks
- Holes above the knee with skin showing.
- Clothing of inappropriate length.
- Skin exposed at midriff, side, or back.
- Spaghetti straps/strapless shirts
- Transparent/see-through materials.
- Sweaters/jackets used to cover up inappropriate dress. An appropriate top MUST be worn.
- Hats/hoods may NOT be worn in the classroom.
- Bandanas/head coverings (without principal approval for religious/health/weather conditions)
- Offensive, suggestive, indecent, or gang references on clothing.
- Bedroom slippers or heels over 2 inches.